HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis, Timetric
- February 2018 •
- 30 pages •
- Report ID: 4816273
Timetric’s "HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited (HDFC Life), a subsidiary of Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd, is a provider of life insurance products. The company offers a range of group and individual life insurance solutions. It offers insurance products for term life, savings and investment, health, women, and children. It also offers retirement plans, rural and social plans, unit linked insurance plans, group life insurance, and non-resident Indian (NRI) plans. HDFC Life offers these products and services to both individuals and corporate customers through its network of agents, brokers, banks, and online and direct channels across India. HDFC Life is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The company reported gross premium income of INR194,454.9 million during the fiscal year ended March 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 19.2% over FY2016. Its net premium income was INR192,748.6 million during FY2017, an increase of 19.1% over FY2016.