Blood Glucose Meters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Blood Glucose Meters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Blood Glucose Meters pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
A blood glucose meter is an electronic diabetic management device used for measuring blood glucose levels. Continuous Glucose Monitors are covered under this segment.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Blood Glucose Meters under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Blood Glucose Meters and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Blood Glucose Meters under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The patient monitoring devices market is projected to reach USD 55.1 billion by 2025 from USD 36.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Growth of the market is mainly attributed to the technological advancements; increasing incidences of infectious diseases, and growing public and private investments, funding, and...
The global remote patient monitoring market is projected to reach USD 117.1 billion by 2025 from USD 23.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 38.2% between 2020 and 2025. The rising geriatric population and the growing need to expand healthcare access, cost benefits of telehealth and remote patient monitoring, benefits of RPM to reduce the burden...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Vital Signs Monitoring Market Report
The vital signs monitoring devices market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019–2025.
The global vital signs monitoring devices market is expected to grow at...
The Global Remote Patient Monitoring market is expected to reach US$ 1,544.94 Mn in 2027 from US$ 712.21 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 9.3% from 2019-2027. The growth of the Remote Patient Monitoring market is primarily attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric...
This Kalorama Information report, Advanced Remote Patient Monitoring Systems, in its eighth edition, is a comprehensive study on the patient monitoring industry, including patient monitoring equipment and devices which have advanced features. Â The report specifically focuses on technologically advanced (including wireless and remote)...
334 pages •
By IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
• Feb 2015
Patient monitoring market is mounting as a result of advancement in upcoming technologies that is providing an excellent opportunity for cultivating improvised care for patients across every corner of the globe. Patient monitoring system involves continuous/semi-continuous measurement of patient’s physiological parameters such as heart rate,...
Traditional Glucose Meters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017
GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Traditional Glucose Meters - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Traditional Glucose Meters currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive...
The medical connectors market is projected to reach USD 2.69 billion by 2021 from USD 1.63 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.5%. The major factors contributing to the growth of the global market include the increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic disorders, rapid growth in the aging population, which in turn leads to the increasing demand...
The global EMS products market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The Emergency Medical Service (EMS) products market is expected to reach USD 25.56 billion by 2022 from USD 19.01 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.1%. Factors driving the growth of this market include high demand for emergency...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.