After-Sun (Suncare) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- December 2019 •
- 25 pages •
- Report ID: 4832192 •
- Format: PDF
After-Sun (Suncare) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of After-Sun market in South Africa.
After-Sun - All mass and premium Moisturizing cream formulated for sunburned skin.The purpose of after sun lotion is to protect the skin from severe burning once it has been exposed to the sun.
Moisturizing cream formulated for sunburned skin.
After-Sun market in South Africa registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.57% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of ZAR 89.69 Million in 2018, an increase of 6.53% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2015, when it grew by 8.63% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2018, when it increased by 6.53% over 2017. The fastest growing segment of the After-Sun market in South Africa between the year 2013 and 2018 was Mass After-Sun which registered a CAGR of 7.67%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Premium After-Sun with a CAGR of 7.41%. In 2018 Mass After-Sun segment in South Africa After-Sun market accounted for a major share of 60.22%, while Premium After-Sun stood in second position representing 39.78% of the market’s 2018 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for After-Sun and its variants Mass After-Sun & Premium After-Sun.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa’s After-Sun (Suncare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall After-Sun (Suncare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the After-Sun (Suncare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.