Summary Medium & Heavy Trucks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes; the converted trucks and buses are excluded. The market volume include the number of newly registrated vehicle in any given year. The market value is calculated in terms of average manufacturer selling price (MSP) against market volume, and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The European medium and heavy trucks market had total revenues of $28.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 534.0 thousand units in 2019.
- France was the main driving force of the European medium and heavy trucks market, amounting to 22.5% of its total value.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the medium & heavy trucks market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the medium & heavy trucks market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe medium & heavy trucks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s medium & heavy trucks market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global commercial vehicle transmission oil pump and transmission system market is expected to grow from US$ 29,302.0 million in 2021 to US$ 44,394.08 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028. Rapid technological advancements in automotive transmission systems by manufacturers are anticipated to...
The overhead console market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 2,645.94 million in 2021 to US$ 3,955.19 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. The integration of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), is gaining popularity worldwide.AI has its applications in the automotive...
Abstract Commercial Vehicle Manufacturing in China The Commercial Vehicle Manufacturing industry in China manufactures automobiles for transporting goods and passengers. The major products manufactured in this industry are commercial passenger vehicles, trucks (including special operating vehicles and semi-trailer...
The overhead console market in South America is expected to grow from US$ 314.13 million in 2021 to US$ 396.68 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. There is an increase in adoption of vehicle telematics along with overhead consoles in the vehicles for the movement of a vehicle and monitoring...
Powering on: Strong demand for utility vehicles has boosted industry revenue Abstract Commercial Vehicle Wholesaling in Australia Industry operators wholesale new and used commercial vehicles, including buses, vans and heavy-duty trucks. Most commercial vehicles are used to transport goods. The wholesale...
Government Spending North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide - Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary The NAFTA Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The...
The African automotive market is valued at USD 28.45 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 39.87 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.55% over the forecast period. However, the outbreak of pandemic COVID-19, impaced the market very badly and majority of markets in the region have not recovered and the demand is still...
234 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
Project Details: - StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc. - Project Edition: 15 - Influencer Pool: 9196 - MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
The global electric commercial vehicle market size is projected to grow from 129 thousand units in 2020 to reach 2,026 thousand units by 2028, at a CAGR of 41.1%. The advancements in battery pack technologies and electric powertrains are some of the major factors driving the growth of the electric commercial vehicle industry. Many countries...
Abstract Off-Highway Trucks Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of new off-highway trucks, which are heavy-duty transport vehicles containing beds or containers that can be tilted to unload loose material and other contents. This report focuses on the two most common types of off-highway...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.