Global Energy Drinks
- November 2016 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 4865553 •
- Format: PDF
Global Energy Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global energy drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The energy drinks market consists of the retail sale of various energy drinks. Energy drinks are defined as soft drinks with energy-enhancing properties; mainly carbonated and containing stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana, glucuronolactone, yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. Energy drinks may also contain B complex group vitamin combinations. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global energy drinks market generated total revenues of $51,478.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 10.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 9,599.2 million liters in 2015.
- The US remains the world’s largest energy drinks market in both value and volume terms. Markets such as India, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil and China recorded high growth during 2010-2015. The demand for sugar free and functional drinks remained high globally.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy drinks market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalenergy drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global energy drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global energy drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global energy drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global energy drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's energy drinks market?