Pharmaceuticals North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The NAFTA Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Key Highlights - The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The pharmaceuticals industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $438.4 billion in 2019.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the pharmaceuticals industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $409.4 billion in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $23.8 and $5.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $417.2 billion in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $26.8 and $5.5 billion, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA pharmaceuticals market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The healthcare analytical testing services market is projected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2026 from USD 5.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.9%. Growth in the market is driven by the rising trend of outsourcing of analytical testing by pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies, an increasing number of clinical trials, and the...
230 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2021
China’s demand for Heparin has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
291 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2021
China’s demand for Caps and Closures has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
The global pharmaceutical CMO market was valued at USD 120.29 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 195.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.85% from 2021 to 2026. COVID-19 pandemic has had a beneficial effect on contract manufacturing services overall. There were multiple opportunities for CMOs in clinical trial manufacturing,...
The European Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be seen as a result of Covid-19, with an increase in pharmaceutical product imports (USD 361 billion) and exports (USD 524 billion) in the year 2020. Logistics is an essential segment of supply...
The pharmaceutical isolator market was valued at 5,966.07 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 10,560.30 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5 % from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the pharmaceutical isolator market is attributed to factors such as an increase in investments by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology...
Contract Pharmaceutical Dose Manufacturing Industry - Composition, Size, Market Share and Outlook, 2021 Edition Summary This expert trend report is a comprehensive look at the finished dose contract manufacturing landscape in 2021, including analysis of dose CMO M&A activity, market size and share....
The global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing market is projected to reach USD 171.3 billion by 2026 from USD 120.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven mainly by factors such as rising demand for generics, increasing investments in pharmaceutical R&D, and investments in...
The global process analytical instrumentation market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.56% over the forecast period (2021-2026). In the market analyzed, the recent COVID-19 outbreak resulted in high demand. During the COVID-19 outbreak, the need for accelerated research has grown substantially, and the public expects exceptional progress...
Generics Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.