Synopsis Timetric’s ’Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Togolese Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Togo.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Summary The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Togo, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Togo.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Togo.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Scope - The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Togo.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy - Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Togo.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Togolese insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Key Highlights - The Togolese insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DNA at the national level.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Togo without a license.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Togo.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
IoT Insurance Market Size Analysis and Outlook to 2026- Potential Opportunities, Companies and Forecasts across Life, Health and PandC IoT Insurance Types across End User Applications and Countries The IoT Insurance market is one of the dynamic markets sensors technology segment with major factors such as technological...
Greece General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023 Summary ’Greece General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Greek general insurance segment. ’Greece General Insurance: Key Trends and...
Saudi Arabia Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023 Summary ’Saudi Arabia Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment. ’Saudi Arabia Life Insurance: Key...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2020
Global Smart Smoke Detector Market 2020-2024 The analyst has been monitoring the smart smoke detector market and it is poised to grow by $ 197.85 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Our reports on smart smoke detector market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast,...
The Africa insurance market reached a value of US$ 61.1 Billion in 2019. Insurance refers to a contract or a policy that protects the insurer from financial losses. The African region consists of several underdeveloped and developing economies, with the insurance industry remaining largely staggering in terms of growth. However, overall economic...
Hong Kong General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023 Summary ’Hong Kong General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Hong Kong general insurance segment. This report provides in-depth market analysis, information...
UK Insurance Aggregators 2020 Summary Compare the Market increased its share of respondents in 2019, making up over 50% of the four main lines of personal lines insurance. Confused.com and GoCompare offer the cheapest premiums for life and non-life insurance products but also spent the most on advertising...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this US Pharmacy Benefit Management Market Report The pharmacy benefit management market in US is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019–2025. The U.S. healthcare landscape is complex. It is riddled with wastage, drug abuse,...
145 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jun 2020
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Usage-based Insurance market worldwide will grow by a projected US$82.6 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.9%. PAYD, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 21.5% and reach...
188 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jun 2020
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Logistics Insurance market worldwide will grow by a projected US$4.1 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9%. Marine Insurance, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 1.1%...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.