The new VPGMarketResearch.com report on Coca-Cola performance, capabilities, goals and strategies provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
In the dynamic and fragmented beverages industry, besieged by intense competition and rapid change of technological innovations, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and can spell the difference between success and failure.
The report’s objectives include:
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis-à-vis its competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Table of Contents
1. Organization and Management
2. Acquisitions and Divestitures
3. Facilities and Employees
4. Research and Development
5. Technological Know-How
6. Key Products
7. Marketing Capabilities
8. Financial Results
9. Strengths and Weaknesses
10. Strategic Direction