Chile Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) at Country and City Level by Value and Volume in Building Construction and Infrastructure Construction, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Chile construction and real estate segment has weakened due to economic slowdown. Additionally, investment in real estate has decreased due to freezing of real estate surplus and high prices. However, there are certain safe alternative investment opportunities in the market. Family offices have gained importance over the years. There has been a prominent shift of institutional investment in real estate leases from commercial and office rentals to housing sector. Also, there is no restriction on foreign investment in real estate, except for the border areas where only citizens and Chile based companies can own properties. This has contributed to a decent flow of investment in real estate construction.
The housing sector in Chile has deteriorated in past couple of years.
The construction industry in value terms is expected to record a CAGR of 7.6% to reach US$ 37.3 billion by 2021.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides data, analyses and opinion on construction industry. With over 125+ KPIs, it covers opportunities at country level and across key cities in volume and value terms. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in over 40 segments in building & infrastructure construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides market size and forecast across 40+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 at country level. It also provides market size and forecast in key cities across 25+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021.
• Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – housing type (multi family, single family), key cities (Tier – 1, Tier – 2, Tier – 3), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Infrastructure Construction Sectors: 10- year market size & forecast in value terms by – marine and inland water infrastructure; utility system construction (oil and gas infrastructure, communication infrastructure, power infrastructure, water and sewer infrastructure); transportation infrastructure (highway, street and bridge construction, railway construction, airport construction, and tunnel construction); construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance) • List of Cities Covered – Detailed market size and forecast by value and volume across 10 construction markets for the following cities:
- Santiago - Puente Alto - Antofagasta - Viña del Mar - Valparaíso - Talcahuano - San Bernardo - Temuco - Iquique - Concepción
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 40+ market segments and sub-segments of building and infrastructure construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in construction industry.
• City Level Insights: Get city level trend analyses to identify unique opportunities across key tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 cities.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global facades market is expected to grow to US$ 197.3 billion by 2025 from US$ 165.3 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 2.3%. Facades are vital components of the building that enable in meeting the energy efficiency and interior comfort requirements of the building.The type of façade system to be put to use, the design of the...
The global kitchen countertop market is anticipated to account for US$ 135.47 Bn by the end of 2025, escalating from US$ 92.93 Bn in 2017, at a growth rate of 4.9% during the forecast period from 2018 - 2025. The major driving factor influencing the kitchen countertop market to surge over the last five years are the increasing procurement...
97 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About this market Majority of Turkey’s land rests on first and second-degree seismic belts as it sits at the confluence of the Arabian, African, and Eurasian plates. Improper city planning and poor infrastructure due to rapid urbanization have created a demand for earthquake-resilient homes in Turkey. The Government...
PT Total Bangun Persada Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary PT Total Bangun Persada Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Built up: Rising corporate profit and decreased office vacancy rates will boost demand Abstract Commercial Building Construction in the US Revenue for the Commercial Building Construction industry has grown substantially over the five years to 2018, albeit from a low base value, which helps to contextualize...
Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary China’s construction industry registered a growth of 4.3% in real terms in 2017 which was preceded by an average annual growth of 8.2% during 2013-2016. The slow growth in 2017 can be attributed to high debt-to-GDP ratios, slow...
Construction in Greece - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The Greek construction industry is projected to recover over the forecast period (2018-2022), with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in real terms set to accelerate from -2.4% in the review period (2013-2017) to reach 4.7%. Investment...
Construction in Japan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary Japan’s construction industry regained growth momentum in 2017, with output expanding by 2.6% in real terms - up from 1.2% in 2016. This growth was supported by the government spending in restoration of damaged civil engineering...
Construction in Norway - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary Norway’s construction industry registered a growth of 4.4% in real terms in 2017. This was preceded by annual growth of 2.5% in 2014, 2.9% in 2015 and 4.2% in 2016. Growth during the review period (2013-2017) was driven by positive...
Construction in the US - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The US construction industry suffered a downturn in 2017, contracting by 1.0% in real terms that year, following an average annual growth of 5.0% during the preceding four years. This decline can be attributed to the slowdown in...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.