Colombia Beverage Forecasts September 2017
- September 2017
- 11 pages
- Report ID: 5057954
Colombia Beverage Forecasts is a bi-annual report designed as a global manual to provide both historical consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories, and forecast trends five years into the future. It is mainly numbers based, but includes a short analysis exploring the trends behind the data and forecast assumptions for each beverage category.
GlobalData’s Colombia Beverage Forecasts reports cover soft, dairy, hot and alcoholic drinks and provide a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends, covering -
- 1999-2016 topline consumption data for 31 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2022 measured in both million litres and litres per capita.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions.
Colombia Beverage Forecasts is a bi-annual report designed as part of GlobalData’s Global Beverage Forecast manual to provide both historical consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories and forecast trends five years into the future.
Main beverage category groups: Soft Drinks, Bulk/HOD water, Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives, Hot Drinks, Beer , Spirits and Wines.
Individual beverage categories within each main group are as follows -
- Soft Drinks: Packaged Water (excludes all water sold in large containers of >10 liters), Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks.
- Bulk/HOD water: Bulk/HOD water.
- Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives: Condensed Milk, Drinking Yogurt, Fermented Milk, Flavored Milk, White Milk.
- Hot Drinks: Hot Coffee, Hot Tea.
- Beer: Beer, Spirits: Flavored Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Spirits (excluding and FABs), Wines: Wine Total (Still and Sparkling combined)
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2022 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the beverage industry.
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance.
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry by category to support your long-term strategic planning.