- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 18
- Influencer Pool: 968
- MarketGlass™ Platform -
Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies. In addition to being a global intelligence exchange platform, MarketGlass™ is a powerful knowledge center that delivers dynamic project-focused market intelligence. Client companies will have complete insider access to the project Data stack.
- Interactive peer-to-peer and enterprise-to-enterprise ideation and market intelligence exchange is facilitated via a robust, secure, and validated process. The process draws from uniquely qualified project-specific and geographically focused executives overseeing business development, marketing and sales operations.
- Trends & Factors - Identifying and validating local trends and factors driving each competitive marketplace. These factors include pricing variances, market trajectories, Covid-19 impact and recovery, locally active leading brands, and other parameters impacting the region in the short to medium term such as supply chain realignments.
- Mobile Access & App - Our mobile version of the report may be accessed via our mobile app or directly for a full mobile experience.
- Complimentary Updates - for one year. At least one update in 12-month period is normal and anytime there’s a significant change affecting the market dynamics.
- Bespoke Updates & Team Collaborations - Clients may build a bespoke version of our report with peers on our MarketGlass™ platform which enables multidimensional data simulations.
- Knowledge Center - clients have full-stack data access for project data they support or purchase including primary research engagement stats, companies and executives.
- Global production of printed textiles is projected to reach 36.8 billion square meters by 2024, driven by technology developments aimed at improving print speeds, design, and efficiency; effervescent adoption of digital printing technology; and improvements in dyeing techniques, and ink formulations. Few of the factors driving adoption of digital printing technology include energy and water efficiency; reduced chemical wastage; ability to print large designs; low CAPEX needs; and print flexibility. Other major factors influencing growth in the market include migration towards sustainable textile printing practices using cleaner consumables such as urea and VOC free printing inks; use of more efficient printing processes; development of open system inkjet print heads that enable use of inks from multiple suppliers; and launch of lower priced printing equipment. Asia-Pacific represents the largest and the fastest growing market worldwide, led by factors such as emergence of low cost Southeast Asian countries such as Cambodia, Myanmar, China, and Indonesia as preferred destinations for textile production; favorable government policies encouraging domestic textile industry growth and a parallel increase in production volume of printed textiles; and changing fashion trends and shifting consumer preference towards printed fabric away from dyed fabric.
Select Competitors (Total 126 Featured) -
- Agfa Graphics
- Brother Industries. Ltd.
- d.gen Inc.
- Electronics For Imaging Inc.
- Hollanders Printing Systems
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jaysynth Dyestuff (India) Limited
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Kornit Digital Ltd.
- Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Mutoh Industries Ltd.
- OKI Data Infotech Corporation
- Roland DG Corporation
- Sensient Imaging Technologies S.A.
- SPGPrints B.V.