Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance in Malaysia to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- August 2017 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 5092860 •
- Format: PDF
Timetric’s "Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance in Malaysia to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance in Malaysia. This databook provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premiums, direct written premiums, insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP) and number of active policies by linked & non-linked.
The research handbook provides the up-to-date market data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020. Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and number of active policies are represented in millions.
A type of life insurance plan where the cash value of a policy varies according to the current net asset value of the underlying investment assets. Unit-linked life insurance plans offer both protection and flexibility in investment, unlike other types of life insurance such as whole life policies. The policy premium paid is used to purchase units in investment assets chosen by the policyholder
The total amount of gross written premiums by unit linked insurance in the life insurance market in Malaysia is valued at MYRxxx.xx billion (US$x.xx billion) in 2016, which is an increase of xx.xx% from 2012. The category has recorded a CAGR of xx.xx% during the review period (2012-2016).
Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance in Malaysia to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of Insurance industry in Malaysia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Malaysia value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance in Malaysia to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides you with the following:
• Overall values of policies and premiums in the Linked & Non-Linked Life Insurance life insurance
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the life insurance industry covering linked & non-linked life insurance in Malaysia.
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with a breakdown of data including gross written premiums, direct written premiums, insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP) and number of active policies.
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the segment.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help all the companies in the Insurance industry to understand and succeed in the challenging market.