Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari Italiane S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- September 2017 •
- 20 pages •
- Report ID: 5098035
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Istituto Centrale Delle Banche Popolari Italiane S.p.A. (ICBPI), a subsidiary of Mercury Italy Srl, offers payment and security services. Payment services contain P2P payment, instant payment platform, international payment, payment security solutions, digital enterprise services, credential certification, digital billing, and payments treasury entities. Security services include order negotiation, transmission, and collection, capital market, analysis and marker studies, post-trading and settlement features, and custody functionality. It also offers custodian bank services, which comprise fund accounting transfer agents, sub-custodian list, and custom client relationship. ICBPI is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari Italiane S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2016: Bernabe named chairman of Italy’s ICBPI
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.