PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - Switzerland
Summary Five cantons driving the Swiss economy, with their capital cities contributing 87% to the country’s GDP and 53% to total population
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 27.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (20.3%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (16%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 1.5%, 2.6% and 1.9% respectively in 2018.
Scope - As per World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Switzerland improved over the last two years with an increase in rank from 14th in 2014 to 11th out of 160 countries in 2016.
- The Swiss Federal Council approved US$2.07 bn in 2018 for road construction during 2019-2020.
- Technology-focused startups in bio-tech and communication sectors have been preferred choice for investors in 2017
Reasons to buy - Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: