Equatorial Guinea Oil and Gas Industry Trends 2017 and Forecast of Investments, Supply-Demand and Infrastructure- Seven companies win exploration licenses in 2016 Bidding Round
- September 2017 •
- 83 pages •
- Report ID: 5113833
From data driven snapshots to micro and macro trends to company profiles and market fundamentals, the report provides highly useful insights for market movements in 2017 and projections to 2025 to assist oil and gas planners globally.
The report is uniquely framed- detailing updated market shares of all major companies operating in Equatorial Guinea oil and gas industry value chain along with their operations and infrastructure details. Operational and upcoming projects and their impact on supply-demand, pricing and Competitive behaviour are analyzed with detailed industry overview and future outlook.
This strategic Oil and Gas industry report also details key drivers and issues in 2017 and for long term future. The pdf offers in-depth insights into the country’s oil and gas market in current dynamic global conditions with clear future trends.
Comprehensive information on exploration blocks, oil and gas fields, transmission pipelines, oil refineries, oil, products and chemicals storage assets and liquefaction/regasification LNG terminals are included. Further, Asset wise details of all operational and upcoming projects are included. The detailed report identifies key strategies and new business plans to emerge as a strong and future ready player.
• Active and planned oil and gas Infrastructure along with their current status, companies, investment,expansions and other details
• Key trends, insights, SWOT and drivers/risks of further investments in Equatorial Guinea
• All major companies in value chain with their infrastructure and operations details
• Forecasts of LNG, storage, refinery, pipeline capacities to 2022
• Supply and Demand forecasts of oil and gas in Equatorial Guinea to 2025
• Regulatory bodies- roles and activities
• Reserves, Oil and Gas Field wise production (2010- 2016) and exploration block details
• Recent industry developments in Equatorial Guinea
Reasons To Purchase
Strategy planners, financial analysts, business development executives and economists rely on us to:
- Optimize operations, strategic plans and expansion initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of Equatorial Guinea markets infrastructure and investments from 2017 till 2025
- Assess market factors such as supply sources, demand and investment outlook
- Make long-term capacity investment decisions through detailed project information
- Layer your value added insights based on most reliable data and forecast scenarios