Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2017
Summary Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Scope The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures.
Its scope includes the following - - The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
*Note: 1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to - - Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Oman 2021 - Trends and Opportunities for Business in the Sultanate of Oman - MEED Insights
Over the past few years, there has been a significant escalation in project activity in Oman with several notable megaprojects completed such as the Duqm refinery, the new Muscat international airport,...
The proppants market is estimated to be USD 7.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 to 2025. Proppants is treated sand or engineered ceramic material, which is used to keep fractures propped open after the fracturing treatment. Different types of proppants have different mechanical...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
The oil and gas asset integrity management services market is expected to register a CAGR of about 8.67% during the forecast period. The demand for oil is expected to increase by of 1.2 mb/d per year during 2020-2025 (the demand is expected to reach 104.7 mb/d by 2023, increasing by 6.9 mb/d from 2018). India and China are expected to account...
Unconventional (Oil and Gas) Production in the US Lower 48, H2 2020 Update Summary The next few years of oil and gas production growth in the United States will hinge on the discipline of operators with their capital budgets.Over the past 10 years operators have been focusing on production growth...
Egypt Projects, H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Egypt - MEED Insights
Egypt continues to be one of the few projects markets in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to have continued to grow over the past three years during a period of lower oil prices. This thanks mainly...
The global vacuum insulated pipe market was valued at US$ 920.5 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 1,386.3 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021–2028. The vacuum insulated pipe market is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period.The use of vacuum insulated pipe in LNG...
Qatar Projects H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Qatar - MEED Insights Summary Of all the major GCC project markets Qatar proved to be the most resilient to Covid-19 and the regional economic slump. At just over $10bn, contract awards last year were only marginally below the 2019 total as the...
182 pages •
By Prescient & Strategic Intelligence Private Limited
• Jan 2021
Triazine Market Research Report: By Type (1,3,5-Triazine, 1,2,3-Triazine, 1,2,4-Triazine), Product (Monoethanolamine, Monomethylamine), End Use (Medical, Agriculture, Chemical, Oil & Gas) â€“ Global Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030
Triazine offers pharmacological properties, such as anti-inflammatory...
Oil And Gas
Shale Gas Production
Oil And Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.