RMP Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2017
Summary RMP Energy Inc (RMP) is an upstream oil and gas exploration and development company that acquires, develops, explores and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquid in Western Canada. The company operates the Montney light oil fairway at Ante Creek, Waskahigan and Grizzly in West Central Alberta. Its oil and gas exploration and production base is located in Ante Creek, Waskahigan, Grizzly, Kaybob and Pine Creek areas. RMP’s Kaybob property is natural gas field located in West Central Alberta and 250 km northwest of Edmonton. The company’s Waskahigan property is a Montney light oil play in Central Alberta located 270 km northwest of Edmonton. It has operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada. RMP is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
RMP Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Scope The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures.
Its scope includes the following - - The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
*Note: 1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to - - Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Oman 2021 - Trends and Opportunities for Business in the Sultanate of Oman - MEED Insights
Over the past few years, there has been a significant escalation in project activity in Oman with several notable megaprojects completed such as the Duqm refinery, the new Muscat international airport,...
The AI in Oil and Gas market was valued at USD 2040.89 million in 2019 and expected to register a CAGR of 10.14% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. As the cost of IoT sensors declines, more major oil and gas organizations are bound to start integrating these sensors into their upstream, midstream, and downstream operations along with AI-enabled...
The global cryogenic valves market is estimated to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 4%, over the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is increasing demand for industrial gases. - Safety concerns regarding operation of liquefied gases are likely to hinder the markets growth. -...
Marcellus and Utica Shales in the United States of America (USA) - Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2021
The Appalachia Basin which is made up of the Marcellus formations and the Utica Shale, accounted for more than 40% of the natural gas produced in the United States in 2020.Most...
238 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Oil and Gas Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Oil and Gas Processing Seals Market Report
The oil and gas processing seals market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2020–2025.
Several seal manufacturers are significantly focusing on innovations...
The Leak detection market for oil & gas is valued at USD 2.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2025. Several projects pertaining to the oil and gas pipelines have been undertaken globally, and a significant number of projects are being planned owing to the...
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the oil and gas upstream activities market include Saudi Aramco; Rosneft; Kuwait Petroleum Corporation; ADNOC and Iraq Ministry of Oil. The global oil & gas upstream activities market is expected to grow from $2635.45 billion in 2020 to $3335.52 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.6%. The...
The global variable frequency drive market is projected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 19.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as growing regulations towards energy efficiency, upgradation & modernization of aging infrastructure for safe & secure...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Geared Motors Market Report
The global geared motors market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 5% during the period 2021–2026.
The global industry is expected to be highly influenced by China and India in terms of...
Oil And Gas
Motor And Generator
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.