Vision Care Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Vision Care Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Vision Care Devices pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Vision care category covers surgical instruments and therapeutic accessories in ophthalmology to enhance patient’s vision outcome. These include contact lens cleaning and disinfecting solutions, contact lenses, spectacle lenses and microkeratomes.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Vision Care Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Vision Care Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Vision Care Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a clonal myeloproliferative disorder resulting from the neoplastic transformation of the primitive hematopoietic stem cell. It is one of the rarest forms of leukemia in terms of annual incidence and accounts for 10 percent to 15 percent of all incident leukemia cases. However, it is anticipated to become the...
The humanized mouse models market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% and humanized rat models market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4%. The humanized mouse models market is projected to reach USD 128.9 million by 2022 from USD 80.3 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. The humanized rat...
Stem Cell Transplantation
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.