Summary Oils & Fats in South Korea industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oils & fats market consist of the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The South Korean oils & fats market had total revenues of $2,590.5m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.2% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 469.4 million kilograms in 2018.
- Favorable economic conditions and increasing consumer purchasing power supported the market growth.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oils & fats market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oils & fats market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oils & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea oils & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Korea oils & fats market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the South Korea oils & fats market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea oils & fats market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea’s oils & fats market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: