Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2019: Portugal
- May 2019 •
- 60 pages •
- Report ID: 5206833 •
- Format: PDF
GlobalData’s Portugal Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-19 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2019 vs Q1-2018, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2018 provisional data and 2019 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2019 vs Q1-2018, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2018 provisional data and 2019 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2019.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Portugal beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Portugal to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2019 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.