The Future of Sub- Saharan Africa LPG Supply and Demand, 2005- 2025
- April 2017 •
- 115 pages •
- Report ID: 5207345
Drivers and challenges of industry growth in each of the Sub- Saharan Africa countries are analyzed. Further, information on current refining capacity, refining complexity along with planned refining infrastructure details are also provided in the Sub- Saharan Africa LPG outlook report.
Historic data is taken largely from government ministries and companies involved, ensuring highest accuracy of the data. Further, forecasts are made through our sophisticated methodology considering current market conditions and future prospects. LPG Forecasts for each market are evaluated by in-house experts and also validated by industry professionals to ensure utmost accuracy and certainty.
The research work also provides information on leading refining companies in each country along with business profiles of three leading LPG suppliers in the region. All latest industry developments in Sub- Saharan Africa LPG are also provided in the report.
- Annual forecasts of country wise LPG consumption and LPG production from 2005 to 2025
- All key LPG markets are analyzed in detail
- Refining, coking, FCC and Hydrocracking capacity outlook for each of the refining markets are provided from 2005 to 2020
- Drivers and Challenges of operating and or investing in the LPG markets
- Details of all planned refining projects in each of the LPG markets
- Details of leading LPG suppliers in the the markets is provided
- Company profiles of three leading refining companies in the LPG market
- All largest LPG industry developments in the LPG market
Reasons To Purchase
- Design your strategies based on detailed annual LPG forecasts
- Gain complete understanding of current status and outlook of each of the LPG markets
- Identify the new projects driving the LPG demand/supply
- Keep ahead of competition by understanding industry trends, news and developments
- Gain insights into competition through detailed business profiles of market leaders