Osphena 2019 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
- July 2020 •
- 19 pages •
- Report ID: 5210542 •
- Format: PDF
• How many physicians were reached by Osphena through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Menopausal Syndrome market?
• What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
• How does Duchesnay’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Obstetrics/Gynecology and Urology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
• How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Osphena throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
• Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Osphena in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology:
• MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
• Over 6,200 paid interactions across 3,600 physicians made on behalf of Osphena were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 4 peer products (e.g. Bijuva, Estring, Imvexxy, and Intrarosa ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.