The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report: • How many physicians were reached by Qsymia through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Obesity market?
• What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
• How does Vivus’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, and General Surgery) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
• How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Qsymia throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
• Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Qsymia in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology: • MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
• Over 2,300 paid interactions across 1,200 physicians made on behalf of Qsymia were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 3 peer products (e.g. Belviq, Contrave, and Saxenda ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Medical technology (MedTech) firms are on the verge of reinventing their role in enabling care delivery due to various external factors, such as continuous margin pressures from providers on account of increasing healthcare costs, changing needs of end users, rapid technological advancements, empowered patient-consumers taking an active role...
The specialty vehicle market was valued at around USD 92.28 billion in 2020, and it is likely to reach USD 113.21 billion by 2026, anticipating a CAGR of 3.18% during the forecast period (2021-2026). - The economic growth in the later half of past decade (2010 - 2019) has led to the global diversification and initiation of many businesses...
Medical Imaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (X-ray, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Imaging), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Medical Imaging Market Growth & Trends
The global medical imaging market size is expected to reach...
KEY FINDINGS The North America anesthesia machinery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.52% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging number of surgical procedures and the growing prevalence of diseases are set to propel market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS The North America anesthesia...
Help on demand: A growing elderly population will likely continue to boost the number of emergency visits Abstract Ambulance Services in the US The Ambulance Services industry exhibited growth over the five years to 2019, driven by demographic shifts. Over the five years to 2024, industry revenue is...
The global anesthesia endotracheal tubes market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Anesthesia endotracheal tubes (ETTs) refer to flexible catheters used for endotracheal intubation to facilitate artificial breathing and introduce sedating gases. Some of the commonly used anesthesia endotracheal tubes include...
366 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Ligation Devices Market to Reach $1.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Ligation Devices estimated at US$944.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.3 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 5.2% over the period 2020-2027. Accessories,...
Bed rest: The expanding coverage of industry services will likely drive revenue growth Abstract Alternative Healthcare Providers in the US The Alternative Healthcare Providers industry is characterized by a low level of market share concentration. The top two players in the industry, which include...
Step by step: An aging US population and a rising prevalence of diabetes are expected to boost industry demand Abstract Podiatrists in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Podiatrists industry has stepped in the right direction. Revenue growth has been supported by the aging US population and the...
Helping hands: The outbreak of COVID-19 has increased industry funding and revenue Abstract Crisis and Care Accommodation in Australia The industry provides residential care accommodation (except aged care) combined with nursing, supervisory or other types of care as required (including medical). This...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.