Velatia SL - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- November 2017 •
- 26 pages •
- Report ID: 5212034
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Velatia SL (Velatia) is an industrial and technological group. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company provides solutions, products, and services for diversified industries such as power grids, communication networks, transmission, security, and smart infrastructure management.
It designs, manufactures, and provides solutions for the transmission, processing, and distribution of electricity from generation to consumption. The company has manufacturing facilities in France, Mexico, Spain, Poland, Brazil, Germany, and China. Velatia is headquartered in Zamudio, Biscay, Spain.
Velatia SL Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2016: Ikusi keeps on creating a distribution network in the US and Canada
Jul 11,2016: Ormazabal supplied to over 3 GW wind power installations worldwide in 2015
May 02,2016: Ventika Wind Farm: Velatia
Apr 08,2016: Award of transformer contract for ScottishPower
Mar 03,2016: Velatia is leading the NAUTILUS project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.