Summary Energy World Corporation Limited (Energy World) is an oil and gas company that explores, develops, produces and commercializes oil and natural gas properties. The company offers services that include design, construction, operation, and maintenance of independent power projects, liquefied natural gas plants, and gas processing plants and pipelines.
It owns and operates gas-fired power plants. Energy World has gas and power operations located at Sengkang, South Sulawesi in Indonesia. The company partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities.
It has presence in Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines and Sri Lanka. Energy World is headquartered in Seaforth, New South Wales, Australia.
Energy World Corporation Ltd (EWC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The demand for oil witnessed huge slump in the year 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic but has recovered around two-third of the lost demand by March 2021. It is expected that the demand for oil will return to pre-Covid level by year-end 2022. However, the expectations and prospects depend on the vaccination...
Executive Summary The Global Jack-Up Rigs Market, valued at USD 81.4 billion in the year 2020, witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous...
Utilities Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025 Summary The G8 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
302 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and...
Global Hydrogen (Energy) Market Report, 2021 - Market Outlook, Trends, and Key Country Analysis
latest report "Global Hydrogen (Energy) Market Report, 2021 - Market Outlook, Trends, and Key Country Analysis" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global hydrogen market....
Colombia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2021 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report elaborates the power market structure of Colombia and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.Detailed analysis of...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
Ukraine Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2021 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report elaborates the power market structure of Ukraine and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.Detailed analysis of...
Bulgaria Wind Power Analysis - Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2021
"Bulgaria Wind Power Analysis - Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2021” is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Bulgaria....
The Tunisian power market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.70%, reaching 10.5 GW installed capacity in 2026 from 6.3 GW in 2020. Factors, such as the increasing participation of private players in the market, are likely to drive the Tunisian power market. However, energy security challenges such as strong dependence on natural gas and imports...
Electric Power Generation
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.