Synopsis Timetric’s "Telecommunications (Construction) in New Zealand: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021" contains historic and forecast market data for the telecommunications category in New Zealand, it also provides detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment and construction services).
Summary The telecommunications category covers construction works related to telephone/mobile exchanges, towers and communication cable laying including underground cables and optical fiber cables laying.
The New Zealand telecommunications construction category continued to increase in the review period with a value of NZDxxx.xx million (US$xxx.xx million) in 2016 and increased at a rate of x.xx% over 2015. The market recorded a CAGR of x.xx% from 2012 through 2016.
"Telecommunications (Construction) in New Zealand: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021"’ provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the telecommunications market in New Zealand. It is an essential tool for companies active across the New Zealand construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Scope • A top level overview of the telecommunications construction category in New Zealand.
• Historic data provided from 2012 through 2016 and forecast from 2017 through 2021.
• A detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services) across the telecommunications market.
Reasons To Buy • Provides a top level understanding of the Telecommunications construction in New Zealand.
• Helps you understand the market performance by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and construction cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help all the players in the construction activity to understand and succeed in the challenging construction market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
278 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Modular Construction Market to Reach $141.4 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Modular Construction estimated at US$95.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$141.4 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 5.8% over the period 2020-2027....
The global polycarbonate sheets market size is projected to grow from USD 1.7 billion in 2020 to USD 2.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2020 and 2025. Growing demand from end-use industries is driving the market for polycarbonate sheets. However, the environmental impacts of polycarbonate sheets are expected to restrain this market....
Egypt Premix Plaster Market by Binding Material (Cement, Lime, Gypsum, and Others) and End User (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027 The Egypt premix plaster market was valued at $1.5 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $2.4 billion by 2027, growing...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the architecture, engineering consultants and other related services (A,EC & related services) market include Bechtel Corporation; AECOM; Jacobs Engineering Group Inc; Gensler and CH2M HILL Inc. The global architectural, engineering consultants and related services market is expected to grow from $1054.67 billion...
997 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Crumbling Macroeconomic Fundamentals Elicit -7.1% Slump in Demand for Plastic Pipes
- The global market for plastics pipes is expected to slump by -7.1% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover to reach US$40.1 billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period 2020...
Global Construction Outlook to 2025, Q1 2021 Update
The analyst holds a positive view on the outlook for the global construction industry following the historic collapse in activity in 2020 amid the severe disruption caused by restrictions imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19. The...
The global flat glass market is valued at USD 93,160.90 million in 2020 and is estimated to witness healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 6%, over the forecast period (2021-2026). Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, most of the manufacturing facilities have been shut down, and automotive production has been affected severely and impacted...
The market for epoxy curing agent is expected to register a CAGR of about 5%, globally, during the forecast period. The growing demand from the construction industry and new developments in lightweight composite materials are driving the market. On the flip side, environmental regulations on amine-based curing agents and higher production...
The construction robot market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 13.56% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The increasing focus of the construction organizations in reducing the resource and material waste of the building materials during construction has driven the adoption of the construction robots’ market. Construction...
The market for Plastics Injection Molding is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are accelerating usage in consumer goods & electronics and growing demand in packaging industry. On the flipside, stringent environmental regulations on use of plastics and unfavourable conditions...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.