Foodservice BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016-2025
Summary The BRIC Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Highlights - Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the foodservice industry and had a total market value of $9,42,901.0 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.4% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the foodservice industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $6,44,382.5 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $1,68,482.9, $1,19,103.8, and $10,931.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the foodservice industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $8,18,712.7 million in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $2,44,808.0, $1,42,426.2 and $16,194.9 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC foodservice industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC foodservice industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC foodservice industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the BRIC foodservice industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC foodservice industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC foodservice industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC foodservice industry?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Happiest day: Due to rising consumer confidence, individuals will be more likely to incur high wedding costs Abstract Wedding Services in the US Evolving social norms and medical advancements which enable women to safely give birth later in life have caused the marriage rate to decline over the past...
Positive signs: Increased ad spending is expected to drive demand for industry products Abstract Billboard & Sign Manufacturing in the US Over the five years to 2019, growth in advertising expenditure and an uptick in business formation have increased demand for the Billboard and Sign Manufacturing...
Coffee break: Operators will likely expand menu options to appeal to more consumers Abstract Coffee & Snack Shops in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Coffee and Snack Shops industry has been bolstered by growth in the domestic economy. Increases in consumer spending, driven by higher disposable...
On a stick: Increased consumer spending will likely boost demand for industry products Abstract Street Vendors in Canada The Street Vendors industry in Canada has exhibited strong growth over the five years to 2019. Street vendors have benefited from serving high-quality food at budget prices amid growing...
Eat up: Domestic and international travel will likely help drive demand for food services Abstract Food Service Contractors in the US The Food Service Contractors industry has performed well over the five years to 2019. The industry, which provides food services at institutional, governmental, commercial...
Half-baked: Shutdowns and venue capacity restrictions have caused heavy revenue declines Abstract Catering Services in Australia Industry SMEs primarily provide catering services at specified locations or events. Meals and snacks may be transported or prepared and served on or off the premises, as required...
Cashless is king: A pandemic-fueled transition toward cashless payment options is expected to fuel industry growth Abstract Point of Sale Software Developers Market share concentration in the Point of Sale Software Developers industry is relatively low despite the strong presence of Square Inc....
Saudi Arabia foodservice market was valued at USD 22.42 billion in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 8.90% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. There has been a definite impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the overall foodservice business, with various segments being affected in varying degrees in Saudi Arabia. Foodservice...
Clean plate: Increases in consumer spending and corporate profit will likely bode well for industry demand Abstract Caterers in the US The Caterers industry has prospered over the five years to 2019, bolstered by growth in household incomes and corporate profit. Improvements in broader economic conditions...
Fresh is best: Growing demand for specialized goods will likely lead to niche markets Abstract Grocery Wholesaling in the US The Grocery Wholesaling industry, which acts as the middleman between food producers and retailers, has exhibited growth in recent years. Revenue tends to fluctuate with variable...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.