Italy Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market Forecasts 2017-2022: Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities
- January 2018 •
- 233 pages •
- Report ID: 5288374 •
- Format: PDF
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 233 pages, 15 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Italian hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Italian hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in Italian hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in RandD, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 233 pages and 15 tables