Retail Sales of Duty-Free Retail in the United States of America: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2021
- December 2017 •
- 51 pages •
- Report ID: 5305208 •
- Format: PDF
Retail Sales of Duty-Free Retail in the United States of America: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2021 provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales from 2011 to 2021 taking place at "Duty-Free Retail" for each Sector at Market level. However, delivered wholesale sales are not included.
The Market level analytics are provided for the following product Sectors: Clothing & Footwear, Electricals, Food & Grocery, Health & Beauty, Home & Other, where ever applicable
The Research study Defines "Duty-Free Retail" as Airside stores in airports or on board an aircraft or ferry. Also includes specialist duty free shops in downtown and border areas, but excludes tax free purchases by tourists at conventional stores.
This report is the result of GlobalData’s extensive market research covering the retail industry in the United States of America. The report acts as an essential tool for companies active across the United States of America’s retail industry and for new players considering entering the market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Duty-Free Retail sales in the United States of America
- Analysis of Duty-Free Retail market and its retail sales for various Sectors
- Historic and forecast retail sales value for the period 2011 through to 2021
- Sector wise analysis of retail sales via Duty-Free Retail.
Reasons to buy
- Provides you with sales figures of Duty-Free Retail market in the United States of America
- Allows you to analyze market with the help of detailed historic and forecast Retail sales value, Sectors at a market level.
- Provides you with historic sales value by category in Duty-Free Retail market
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.