Retail Sales of Multi-Channel Retail in India: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2021
- December 2017 •
- 59 pages •
- Report ID: 5305334
Retail Sales of Multi-Channel Retail in India: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2021 provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales from 2011 to 2021 taking place at "Multi-Channel Retail" for each Sector at Market level. However, delivered wholesale sales are not included.
The Market level analytics are provided for the following product Sectors: Clothing & Footwear, Electricals, Food & Grocery, Health & Beauty, Home & Other, where ever applicable
The Research study Defines "Multi-Channel Retail" as Online retail conducted by retailers that also operate via offline channels (in-store, mail order, direct selling etc.)
This report is the result of GlobalData’s extensive market research covering the retail industry in India. The report acts as an essential tool for companies active across the India’s retail industry and for new players considering entering the market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Multi-Channel Retail retail sales in India
- Analysis of Multi-Channel Retail market and its retail sales for various Sectors
- Historic and forecast retail sales value for the period 2011 through to 2021
- Sector wise analysis of retail sales via Multi-Channel Retail.
Reasons to buy
- Provides you with sales figures of Multi-Channel Retail market in India
- Allows you to analyze market with the help of detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, Sectors at a market level.
- Provides you with historic sales value by category in Multi-Channel Retail market
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.