Power Generation in Austria
- December 2019 •
- 43 pages •
- Report ID: 5312703 •
- Format: PDF
Power Generation in Austria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The Austrian power generation industry had total revenues of $10.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 66.2 TWh in 2018.
- Austria’s renewable energy sources, combined with a collapse in oil and gas prices, contributed to a significant decline in the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Austria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Austria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Austria power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Austria power generation market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Austria power generation market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Austria power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Austria’s power generation market?