Travel & Tourism in Colombia
- February 2020 •
- 61 pages •
- Report ID: 5342471 •
- Format: PDF
Travel & Tourism in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The Colombian Travel & Tourism industry had total revenues of $22.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Foodservice segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $12.9bn, equivalent to 57.7% of the industry’s overall value.
- The number of air passengers is increasing in Colombia due to developments within the airlines industry. Recently for instance, LATAM Colombia introduced domestic daily flights on new routes from Cartagena to Cali and Medellin to Barranquilla.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in Colombia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in Colombia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Colombia travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Colombia travel & tourism market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Colombia travel & tourism market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Colombia travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Colombia’s travel & tourism market?