Civil Engineering in France
- February 2020 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 5342597 •
- Format: PDF
Civil Engineering in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2018 annual rate.
- The French civil engineering sector generated total revenues of $161.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of growth (CARG) of 0.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- France is ranked as having the ninth best infrastructure globally, according to the World Economic Forum and is the biggest driver of the European sector.
- Local government spending has occurred in some areas, however, with ongoing infrastructure projects such as the French high-speed broadband plan and plans to improve French motorways.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France civil engineering market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the France civil engineering market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?