Chemicals Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The G8 Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The G8 countries contributed $1,414.7 billion in 2019 to the global chemicals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2015 and 2019.The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,467.6 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the chemicals industry, with market revenues of $635.2 billion in 2019.This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $285.7 and $169.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the chemicals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $673.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $290.2 and $171.0 billion, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 chemicals market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 chemicals market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 chemicals market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Chemicals North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.