Sports Equipment North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2018-2022
- February 2018 •
- 74 pages •
- Report ID: 5353710
The NAFTA Sports Equipment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA sports equipment market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The sports equipment industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $35,553.5 million in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the sports equipment industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $31,474.0 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $3,760.6 and $318.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $37,066.4 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4,214.3 and $441.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA sports equipment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA sports equipment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA sports equipment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA sports equipment market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA sports equipment market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA sports equipment market in relation to its regional counterparts?