Rex – Pike County Softwood Lumber Manufacturing Facility – Alabama - Project Profile
- March 2018 •
- 5 pages •
- Report ID: 5358553
"Rex – Pike County Softwood Lumber Manufacturing Facility – Alabama - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Rex – Pike County Softwood Lumber Manufacturing Facility – Alabama - Project Profile" is part of Timetric’s database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Rex Lumber Co (Rex) is planning to build a softwood lumber manufacturing facility in Pike County, Alabama, the US.
The project involves the construction of a softwood lumber manufacturing facility with a capacity of 240 million board feet annually. It includes the construction of production units, processing units, a storage space, testing units, an administrative space, parking and related facilities and the installation of equipment, safety and security systems.
Construction is expected to commence on March 15, 2018, and scheduled to complete within 18 months.
As of March 2018, design activities are underway.
The Red Fox involves the construction of a softwood lumber manufacturing facility with a capacity of 240 million board feet annually in Pike County, Alabama, the US.
The US$110 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of production units
2. Construction of processing units
3. Construction of testing units
4. Construction of a storage space
5. Construction of an administrative space
6. Construction of related facilities
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of equipment
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insight into the project.
• Monitor the latest project developments.
• Identify key project contacts.