2019-2023 POC/Point-of-Care Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Technology Trends, Instrumentation Review--Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers
This new 165-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 14 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, RandD and marketing strategies for the global POC abused drugs market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for drugs of abuse procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of drugs of abuse procedures
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in RandD.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 165 pages and 14 tables