Pet Healthcare in Netherlands
- February 2020 •
- 35 pages •
- Report ID: 5376396 •
- Format: PDF
Pet Healthcare in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The pet healthcare market consists of retail sale of pet supplements, worming treatments, external parasite treatments, grooming products and other pet healthcare. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The Dutch pet healthcare market had total revenues of $159.0m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 20 million units in 2018.
- Stable economic conditions and rising disposable income supported the growth of market during the review period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pet healthcare market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pet healthcare market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet healthcare market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands pet healthcare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands pet healthcare market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands pet healthcare market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands pet healthcare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the Netherlands’s pet healthcare market?