Mobile Apps in Norway
- December 2018 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 5390065 •
- Format: PDF
Mobile Apps in Norway industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
- The Norwegian mobile apps market is expected to generate total revenues of $1.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2014 and 2018.
- The browsing/WAP segment is expected to be the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $791.6m, equivalent to 63.7% of the market’s overall value.
- The rapid adoption of smartphones, along with the high penetration of mobile internet, has induced demand for apps in the Norwegian market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in Norway
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in Norway
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Norway mobile apps market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Norway mobile apps market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Norway mobile apps market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Norway mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Norway’s mobile apps market?