Summary The Malaysian pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried & instant noodles category in both value and volume terms.The chilled pasta category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country.Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material, followed by paper & board and rigid plastics in 2018.
Nestle SA, Mamee Double Decker and Yeo Hiap Seng are the leading players in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector. Kids & babies (0-15 years) accounted for the highest consumption of pasta & noodles in Malaysia.
Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Scope - The per capita consumption of pasta & noodles was higher in Malaysia compared to both global and regional levels in 2018
- Dried pasta is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Malaysian pasta & noodles sector
- Per capita consumption of dried & instant noodles was higher in Malaysia when compared to both the regional and global averages
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Malaysian pasta & noodles sector with a value share of 81.5% in 2018
- Nestle SA is the leading company in the Malaysian pasta & noodles sector in 2018
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Malaysian pasta & noodles sector
- Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of pasta & noodles in Malaysia
Reasons to buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Going stale: Growing competition and changing consumer preferences have reduced revenue Abstract Cereal, Pasta and Baking Mix Manufacturing in Australia Industry operators manufacture prepared cereal foods (including oatmeal), fresh and dried pasta, and baking mixes. This report covers the scope,...
Frozen in place: Growing competition and health consciousness have constrained revenue growth Abstract Frozen Cake and Pastry Manufacturing in Australia Industry firms manufacture frozen bakery products, such as frozen cakes and pies. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth...
Philippines Bakery and Cereals - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in France Summary The French bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms.However, the breakfast cereals category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Food & drinks specialists...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in South Africa Summary The South African bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms, while baking mixes category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in the UAE Summary The UAE bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018. However, the cake, pastries & sweet pies category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. ‘Hypermarkets & supermarkets’...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Ireland Summary The Irish bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while savory biscuits is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted...
The president, Jo&atilde;o Louren&ccedil;o, has shown a greater than expected appetite for reform and has in effect marginalised members of the family of his predecessor, Jos&eacute; Eduardo dos Santos. The ruling Movimento Popular de Liberta&ccedil;&atilde;o de Angola (MPLA) has announced that it will hold...
Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Malaysia - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Cereal Bars (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Malaysia - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Cereal Bars market in Malaysia. Cereal...
Summary The Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia is led by the Bread and Rolls category in both value and volume terms, while Energy Bars is forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereal products in Malaysia,...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.