Summary The Romanian pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried pasta category in both value and volume terms and is also forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms, during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for pasta & noodles products in the country.
Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material, followed by paper & board and rigid plastics in 2018. ‘Pambac Sa’, ‘MP Baneasa Paste SA’ and ‘Pangram Sa’ are the leading players in the Romanian pasta and noodles sector. Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of pasta & noodles in Romania.
Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained? Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient noodles, ambient pasta, chilled noodles, chilled pasta, dried & instant noodles and dried pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
Scope - The per capita consumption of pasta & noodles was higher in Romania compared to global level in 2018
- Dried pasta was the largest category in the Romanian pasta & noodles sector in 2018
- Per capita consumption of dried pasta was higher in Romania when compared to the global average
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets were the largest distribution channel in the sector.
- Pambac Sa is the leading company in the Romanian pasta & noodles sector in 2018
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Romanian pasta & noodles sector
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of pasta & noodles in Romania
Reasons to buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Philippines Bakery and Cereals - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Ireland Summary The Irish bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while savory biscuits is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.