2019 Zoetis: Business Challenges, Technological Capabilities, Marketing Tactics, Strategic Direction
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability.
This new report from VPG provides strategic assessment of Zoetis’ technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global animal health market.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.