Airlines in Japan, MarketLine
- December 2019 •
- 46 pages •
- Report ID: 5439787 •
- Format: PDF
Airlines in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Japanese airlines industry had total revenues of $32.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2014 and 2018.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.1% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 129.9 million passengers in 2018.
- The industry’s growth recently has been driven by the international flights segment as the domestic segment presented signs of saturation.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Japan airlines market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Japan airlines market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan’s airlines market?