Household Products in the Netherlands
- March 2020 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 5467125 •
- Format: PDF
Household Products in the Netherlands industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014- 18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The household products market consists of the retail sale of textile washing products, paper products, dishwashing products, air fresheners, insecticides, toilet care, scouring products, furniture & floor polish, shoe polish. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The Dutch household products market had total revenues of $1,826.2m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2014- 2018, to reach a total of 627.9 million units in 2018.
- Despite stable economic conditions and rising disposable income the market recorded weak growth during the review period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the household products market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the household products market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands household products market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands household products market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands household products market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands household products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands’s household products market?