Summary Baby Personal Care in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The baby personal care market consists of retail sale of baby toiletries and diapers. The baby toiletries segment consists of liquid and solid based bathing products, lotion, oil, powder, shampoo and wipes (baby toiletries). The diapers segment consists of baby, cloth and training. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific baby personal care market had total revenues of $16,256.6m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.6% between 2014-2018, to reach a total of 2,113.1 million units in 2018.
- Large population, rapid urbanization and increasing middle class population are the primary factors driving the growth of baby personal care market.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the baby personal care market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the baby personal care market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby personal care market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific baby personal care market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy - What was the size of the Asia-Pacific baby personal care market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific baby personal care market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific baby personal care market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s baby personal care market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2021
Beauty and personal care was one of the industries in Germany to experience the negative impact of the pandemic in 2020, resulting in overall single-digit declines in current value terms. The negative impact of COVID-19 was strongly felt in categories such as colour cosmetics, fragrances and sun care, with all three categories recording the...
Personal Care Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Personal Care Market Market Overview Personal Care Market market is expected to register an attractive growth rate during...
250 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Sep 2021
A recent market study published on the fruit powder market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the fruit powder market,...
Report Scope: This report will cover the carbomer industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts for the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, types, end use industries and on-going trends. The carbomer market is further segmented by type: Carbomer 940, Carbomer 980, Carbomer...
The global super absorbent polymers (SAP) market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
The global tea polyphenols market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Tea polyphenols refer to various chemical compounds, such as catechins, theaflavins, tannins and flavonoids, which are found in tea leaves naturally. These compounds are a rich source of antioxidants and can aid in reducing the growth of bacteria...
The global polyglycerol market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic...
The global pectin market was valued at USD 887.67 million in 2020 and projected to register a CAGR of 7.27% during the period (2021-2026). In India, the export of fruits has fallen by about 70% since the lockdown began in late March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, largely because of high air freight charges. The Indian fruit and...
Active Ingredients in Personal Care Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Active Ingredients in Personal Care Market Market Overview Active Ingredients in Personal Care Market...
Beauty and Personal Care Surfactants Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Beauty and Personal Care Surfactants Market Market Overview Beauty and Personal Care Surfactants Market...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.