The report on the SD-Branch market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts, and opportunities of SD-Branch Hardware, Software and Services targeted at SMBs, Enterprises and Service providers. Services analyzed in the study include Professional Services and Managed Services. Professional services include Design and Consulting, Implementation and Integration, and Maintenance and Support.
The study includes market analysis of SD-Branch, categorized by two types of Deployments: Greenfield, and Brownfield/refresh; by two Branch Types: Fixed Sites, and Mobile Offices; by two User categories – SMBs and Enterprises. Further to this, the report also provides the market data for SD-Branch across eight verticals and five regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America, and Latin America (CALA), and Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
Arcluster’s SD-Branch market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from service providers, network engineers, IT managers, CIOs, CTOs, IT decision makers, and opinion leaders. This report has been built on a rigorous period of information gathering from both secondary and primary sources through several interviews with industry participants, manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, business owners, consultants, organizations, and regulators.
Data gathered from these interviews and surveys was curated, analyzed, and engineered to understand buying, spending, demand, and supply patterns and to estimate market sizes and forecasts. The resultant data was checked for applicability across value chains through market-data associations and then further validated through multiple check points to check consistencies, error samples, variances.
The analysis in this report will help market participants, vendors, suppliers, system integrators, channel players, manufacturers, and value-added resellers (VARs) to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence from this report.
Companies mentioned in the Report:
Aruba Networks (HPE), Aryaka Networks, Cato Networks, Cisco, Citrix, Cradlepoint, Dell, Infovista, Juniper Networks, Nokia, Riverbed, Silver Peak Systems, SingTel, Talari Networks, Verizon, Versa Networks, VMware (Dell)
Questions answered in the report
- What is the current market size of SD-Branch market?
- What is the estimated market size of SD-Branch Hardware, Software, and Services in the next 5 years?
- What is the revenue opportunity for SD-Branch market for Greenfield Deployments?
- What is the market size and opportunity for SD-Branch Solutions across industries?
- What are the companies in this space and what do they offer?
The SD-Branch market is segmented by
- Segments: Hardware, Software, Services [Professional Services (Design and Consulting, Implementation and Integration, Maintenance and Support), Managed Services)
- Deployments: Greenfield; Brownfield/ Refresh
- Branch Types: Fixed Sites; Mobile Offices
- Users: SMBs; Enterprises
- Verticals: Aerospace and Defense; Automotive and Transportation; Banking and Finance; Energy, Power, and Utilities; Healthcare and Life Sciences; Consumer and Retail; Technology and Media; Others
- Regions: North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Central America/ Latin America; Middle-East, and Africa