Soft Drinks in Indonesia, MarketLine
- September 2018 •
- 35 pages •
- Report ID: 5588905 •
- Format: PDF
Soft Drinks in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks. However, the total market volume for the soft drinks market excludes powder concentrates, which are included in the market value. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Indonesian soft drinks market had total revenues of $17,052.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 43,662.9 million liters in 2017.
- The country’s growing middle class population and increasing consumer spending on food and beverages is an on-going trend in Indonesia.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia soft drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia soft drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Indonesia’s soft drinks market?