The Global Market for Nanocellulose to 2030 covers Cellulose nanofibers (NFC), Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) and Bacterial cellulose particles (BC) and provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future markets for these remarkable, sustainable materials.
Nanocellulose will greatly impact environmentally friendly and biodegradable solutions in market such as packaging, paper & board, composites, coatings & films, medical & healthcare, textiles, oil & gas, filtration, rheology modifiers, aerogels, 3D printing and printed & flexible electronics.
Most major paper and pulp producers are actively involved in commercialization of Nanofibrillated cellulose (CFC), seeking commercial application in high volume industries such as paper & board and packaging However, several are also seeking to move into applications in areas such as electronics and pivoting towards production of Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) for more advanced applications The nanocellulose market is growing fast in Japan, with products already on the market in textiles and consumer goods.Report contents include:
- Global nanocellulose production capacities, by producer and type of nanocellulose.
- Description of the nanocellulose market 2017-2018.
- Market segmentation by type of nanocellulose type.
- Competitive landscape of nanocellulose.
- Key nanocellulose events.
- Stage of commercialization for nanocellulose applications, from basic research to market entry.
- Current nanocellulose products (cellulose nanofibers, cellulose nanocrystals and bacterial cellulose).
- Stage of commercialization for nanocellulose applications by company.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocellulose including tonnage demand by market, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
- Market demand in tonnes, CAGR 2017-2030
- Regional analysis of the market for nanocellulose.
- In-depth company profiles, include products, capacities, production processes, target markets and commmercial activities.
- Over 85 company profiles.
Companies featured in this report include American Process, Inc., Ashai Kasei Chemicals Corporation, Celluforce, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd., Sweetwater Energy, Daicel Corporation, Daio Paper Corporation, Fiberlean Technologies, Innventia AB, Stora Enso Ltd and many more.