Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market in Philippines to 2023: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics
Summary Car Rental (hiring of a passenger vehicle for self drive, which includes cars and small vans, by both business and leisure travelers for short term duration; excluding leasing and long term rentals) market has evolved intensely in the very recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market in Philippines to 2023: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Car Rental market aspects including overall market value by customer type - Business and Leisure, by point of rental - Airport and Non-Airport, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue, Car Rental Occasion, Days and Length for the period 2014 to 2018.
Furthermore, the report also details out Fleet Size (number of operational cars available for short term rental for the purpose of business, leisure, and insurance replacement) for the period 2014 to 2023 along with Utilization Rate and Average Revenue per Day from the Car Rental business in Philippines.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to Philippines’s Car Rental market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Scope - Overview of the Car Rentals business inPhilippines.
- Analysis of the Utilization Rate, Fleet available for rent and actual on-rent days.
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and average revenue per day for the period 2014 through to 2023.
- Analytics on key market moving parameters rental occasions, rental days, average rental length and others.
- Key revenue statistics on Point of Rental and Insurance / Temporary Car Replacement market segments.
Reasons to Buy - Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan.
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects.
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The?Saudi Arabia Car Rental and Leasing Market?is projected to grow with a CAGR of more than?5?% during the forecast period. - The market is primarily driven by the factors such as?growing tourism industry in the country including religious visits (Hajj and Umrah) and the growing businesses, which is propelling the demand for rental...
454 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The increasingly tougher business environment in the travel and tourism sector is sending ripples of disruption, fear and anxiety across the entire value chain including car rentals. Rapid spread of COVID-19 across the globe is having an enormous impact on the travel and tourism industry. From cruise ship quarantines...
179 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cab Services Market to Reach $235.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cab Services estimated at US$150.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$235.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. E-Hailing,...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Mar 2021
Global Car Rental Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the car rental market and it is poised to grow by $ 66.62 bn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period. Our reports on car rental market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges,...
Abstract Limousine & Town Car Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of limousine and town car services. Limousine and town car services are a luxury form of travel that involves a chauffeur picking a person up in a limousine or town car at a predetermined location and driving...
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the leasing market include Enterprise Holdings Inc; Hertz Global Holdings Inc; LeasePlan Corporation N V; Avis Budget Group Inc and United Rentals Inc. The global leasing market is expected to grow from $1185.17 billion in 2020 to $1355.63 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4%. The growth...
Car Rental (Self Drive) Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading...
Abstract Vehicle Rental Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of vehicle rental services. Vehicle rental service providers offer passenger cars, trucks and SUVs temporarily in exchange for a fee. Vehicle rental periods can range from a few hours to several months. Buyers include consumers...
Truck on: An increase in demand across the industry’s major downstream markets will likely boost industry revenue Abstract Truck Rental in Canada The Truck Rental industry in Canada performed well over the five years to 2018 as demand for industry services has grown steadily from both businesses and...
On loan: Strengthening activity in all downstream markets will likely support equipment rental demand Abstract Heavy Equipment Rental in the US The Heavy Equipment Rental industry’s financial performance is subject to trends and activity in an array of downstream markets, including air, sea and rail...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.