2019 Apnea of Prematurity Ongoing Clinical Trials Study- Companies, Countries, Drugs, Phases, Enrollment, Current Status and Markets
- February 2019 •
- 41 pages •
- Report ID: 5746541 •
- Format: PDF
The report covers a key snapshot of ongoing trial count, average enrollment per trial across countries.
It also segments the Apnea of Prematurity clinical trials by-
• Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East Africa and Americas)
• Trial Phase
• Current Trial Status (Recruiting, Active, Planned, Active but Completed Recruiting, Not Yet Recruiting etc)
• Type of the trial (Interventional, Observational)
• Sponsor Type (Companies, Universities, Government Bodies etc)
• Enrollment across types, sponsor types, geographies, current status and phases
The report also identifies the potential drug candidates under development for treatment of Apnea of Prematurity on the basis of intervention type ongoing Apnea of Prematurity trials.
The research work is prepared through extensive and continuous research on Apnea of Prematurity trials from over 150 sources including company websites, conferences and presentations, scientific journals, country wise and global clinical trial registries, news, health and science departments among others.
Report Scope and Coverage:
• All major ongoing trials from 2010 to 2019 and planned trials are included in the report scope.
• Drug candidates currently being researched for administering Apnea of Prematurity patients are identified
• The report includes panorama of ongoing Apnea of Prematurity clinical trials across the globe
• Trial Phase, Current Status, Sponsor Type, Location, trial type and Enrollment details are provided
• Companies and universities focusing on Apnea of Prematurity clinical trials are analyzed along with their trial participation (trial title, trial phase and current status)
• Average Enrollment number, insights into enrollment trends, company wise enrollment are included
• Both interventional and observational studies are analyzed
• News and latest developments for the past one year are presented in the report